Dr. Robin Miller will be joining us at our newest practice opening in Voorhees, NJ. We’ve asked her a few questions to let us know a little bit about her. Have more questions you’d like answered? Stop by an open house or come in for a meet and greet.
- Where are you originally from? Magnolia, NJ
- Why did you study medicine? I wanted to be like the doctor I had when I was growing up, I wanted to help people stay healthy.
- What was the hardest part of medical school? Memorization
- What do you do on a day off? I love to do needlepoint, read, and cook.
- What’s your favorite TV show? The original NCIS
- Do you have bad handwriting? (They say all doctors do) It’s true, I have horrible handwriting.
- What’s is different about Direct Care that excites you? I love having more time with my patients to truly promote health and wellness.
- What’s the simplest piece of medical advice you can give? Wear seat belts, exercise, don’t smoke, and portion control your food. Ok that’s more than one piece of advice, but all are important.
Dr. Miller’s office is currently accepting pre-enrollment so don’t hesitate to sign up and see what else you may have in common.