R-Questions, Answered, Vol. III
We continue our new practice introductions in Hamilton, home of R-Health Hamilton and Dr. Cindy Geng. A doctor with extensive routes and unique specialties, Dr. Geng was kind enough to answer a few of our questions. If you’re curious for more answers, you can always partake in our meet and greet sessions with the doctor, but for now, here’s a look into Dr. Geng’s background, passion for medicine, and why she’s excited for this new opportunity.
- Where are you originally from? China
- Why did you study medicine? I’d like to help people get healthier, and I love to play a detective’s role to figure out what is the real culprit for their medical issues.
- What was the hardest part of medical school? I am OK with exams, but there were just too many exams in med school.
- What do you do on a day off? If the weather is nice, I would prefer to get close to nature – near a lake or a trail. I also enjoy have a party or tea time with friends.
- What’s your favorite TV show? Can we skip this one – as I watch TV shows mostly in Chinese. 🙂
- Do you have bad handwriting? (They say all doctors do) NOT really.
- What’s is different about Direct Care that excites you? I love having more time to get to know my patients, to build a rapport and be able to have a positive impact in their long-term health.
- What’s the simplest piece of medical advice you can give? Have a healthy life style suitable for you, it will make your days more enjoyable.
Dr. Geng’s office is open and accepting new members, so don’t hesitate to sign up and see what else you may have in common.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!