Are you an emerging star Web Developer looking for an exciting, fast-paced environment where you can develop and apply your unique skills to truly make a difference in people’s lives?
R-Health is a rapidly-growing organization revolutionizing healthcare delivery. We are seeking a talented, passionate Web Developer capable of driving the continued expansion and development of our proprietary clinical intelligence platform. Our physicians and management team rely on this web-based platform to drive both patient care and business decisions each and every day. As a critical member of the R-Health team, your work will be meaningful, impactful, thought-provoking and challenging.
- Collect and clarify development requirements, then fulfill them in Logi Analytics business intelligence software
- Specify and Implement UI/UX design tasks via CSS and general application layout and functionality
- Fully test and troubleshoot work, ensuring consistently error free, high quality results
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 1-3 years of experience in front end web development (HTML/CSS/js)
- 2-4 years of experience in data science, business intelligence, or database management (especially SQL Server)
- Proficiency with SQL
- Familiarity with IIS
Skills and Qualities Desired:
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Familiarity with d3js
- Experience with API development using HTTPS/REST/JSON
- Experience with GIS development
The ideal candidate for the Web Developer is:
- A creative thinker, with a love for identifying and solving problems
- Able to view technology as a tool to enhance and support business and clinical processes
- Someone with excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- A team player
- Passionate about their work
This is full-time position located in our Elkins Park, PA office.
Interested in applying? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.