Are you looking to join an exciting, fast-paced team where you can develop and apply your unique skills to truly make a difference in people’s lives?
R-Health is a rapidly-growing company revolutionizing healthcare. We are seeking a talented, passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
The Marketing Coordinator will partner with the Marketing Director to support all marketing and communications efforts. The ideal candidate will be passionate about using marketing efforts to engage new and existing customers in creative ways.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in the creation and delivery of marketing and communications programs.
- Lead social media outreach and engagement through LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, tracking engagement and outcomes.
- Coordinate events and event logistics including onsite event coverage.
- Conduct edits / updates to the website.
- Develop and distribute e-communications to leads and current clients.
- Track client testimonials and case studies.
- Update customer relationship management database on a regular basis.
- Conduct research on industry trends to support the marketing program.
- Track success metrics for marketing programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Team player with three years of marketing experience.
- Creative thinker with ability to generate new ideas and move them through to implementation.
- Must be able to take direction and think analytically.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communications, ability to establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Well organized, efficient, flexible, outgoing, comfortable in public arena, and able to function effectively under deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience in WordPress website management platform.
- Experience in MailChimp e-mail marketing platform.
- Experience using design platforms.
This is a full-time position located in Elkins Park, PA.
Please send resume, cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.