586 Fulling Mill Rd
Middletown, PA 17057
Download the Spruce App:
Mon: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tue: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wed: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thurs: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Please download and complete the forms below before you book your first appointment.
Consent for Disclosure of Health Information
The Center was established with the vision for you to take your health care to the next level. So whether your goal is to finish your first marathon or just keep up with your family demands, you can expect us to be there to help you achieve your loftiest health goals.
Here are just a few ways we’re different than your typical doctor’s office:
- Root cause focus through addressing not suppressing the symptoms
- Highly experienced medical providers with additional specialization in Functional Medicine
- Virtual office visits through our secure video portal
- Onsite testing services including labs, body composition, and advanced cardiovascular scans
- Nutrition and lifestyle guidance
- Access to your testing results and clinical recommendations via our private and secure portal
At this time, The Center requests that after hours calls be limited to situations that require immediate attention, but are not life threatening. In the event of the following situations or when in doubt, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Chest pain or chest tightness
- Shortness of breath
- Trouble seeing, speaking or drooping face
- Weakness or numbness in one limb occurring quickly
- Severe headache occurring quickly
- Severe abdominal pain
From your first encounter with us, you’ll realize that this isn’t your typical ‘minute clinic’. The Center was developed with Phoenix Contact to extend the company’s commitment to employee health with the same progressive approach as their other health-focused benefits.
The Center offers both a conventional and Functional Medicine perspective on health. Doctors who practice Functional Medicine work to identify the root cause of a medical issue rather than just focusing on managing the symptoms. While we still use prescription medications and standard testing, we’re also looking to reverse the actual source of the problem.
Our providers have extensive education and experience in both the more familiar conventional medicine as well as an expertise in Functional Medicine.