If you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) and are visiting a Pareto Health & Wellness Center, there are a few things you need to know.
Per IRS regulations your employer is required to charge a fair market value for all services rendered at the Pareto Health & Wellness Center. When you check into the center, your care team will know if you have a HSA. The staff will log into our system to see if you have satisfied your deductible.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED A SMALL FEE IF:
- You have not met your deductible and are seeing the provider for a visit other than an annual wellness exam. You can verify the amount with your HR department or by calling your Pareto Health & Wellness Center.
- We will then submit a claim to your insurance company to ensure that your deductible will be updated to reflect the fee collected at the center. The fee includes all labs and medications that may be dispensed during the visit.
THERE WILL NOT BE A FEE IF:
- You are visiting the center for your annual wellness visit. All labs and medications dispensed during your annual wellness visit are provided to you at no charge.
- You are visiting the center for a lab draw.
- You have already met your health plan’s deductible