Through an innovative partnership, R-Health is introducing a new feature for members of the New Jersey State Health Benefits Program (SHBP) and School Employees’ Health Benefits Program (SEHBP) and your families.
R-Health Direct Primary Care brings the doctor-patient relationship back to the forefront, giving you the personal care you deserve. Our membership-based approach to primary care offers R-Health members trusting and enduring relationships and accessibility to your own personal doctor. As a member of R-Health, you select a personal doctor who helps you stay healthy and is there to take care of you when you get sick.
IT’S INCLUDED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN YOUR NJ HEALTH PLAN AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.
R-Health doctors deliver comprehensive primary, preventive, urgent and chronic care, and coordinate your care with specialists. No co-pays, deductibles, or fuss.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT R-HEALTH
- R-Health doctors are capped at 1,000 patients per doctor versus an average of 2,500 per doctor for a traditional primary care physician in New Jersey. This gives our doctors the time they need to care for you.
- R-Health doctors do not bill your insurance. Instead we have a monthly membership that is covered 100% as part of your NJ state or school health benefits.
- There are no co-pays or hidden costs. This removes the financial barriers to great healthcare.
- You will have unlimited access to your R-Health doctor. Once you join, you’ll be able to contact your personal doctor via cell phone, e-mail, text, and through our member portal.
SIGNING UP FOR R-HEALTH IS SIMPLE.
- Click here or call 800.797.1289.
- Select your R-Health doctor.
- Schedule your first appointment.
- Enjoy convenient access to the very best healthcare.