As a member of R-Health, your personal primary care doctor delivers outstanding care, including:
- Routine office visits
- In-office visits when you are sick
- Management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and depression
- Preventive exams and screening tests
- Annual physical
- In-office diagnostic tests
- Personal advice and guidance when you need to see a specialist
- Health and nutritional coaching – including smoking cessation, weight loss, stress management, and sexual health
- Medication management and oversight
- Pediatric care
- Basic gynecologic care, including well-woman visits
You also enjoy unique and convenient access to your personal doctor that includes:
- More time with your doctor
- Same-day and next-day urgent appointments
- Extended office hours, including evening and weekend hours
- Phone, mobile app, and video access to your personal doctor
- Little to no wait
Not all R-Health affiliated doctors accept pediatric patients. Ask an R-Health representative for assistance.
Not all R-Health affiliated doctors provide gynecological care. Ask an R-Health representative for assistance.
Click here to view a list of our physicians and locations. You can also call
215.600.4590 and a member of the R-Health Member Experience team will assist you with choosing a doctor.
If you have any questions about the R-Health Direct Primary Care program, please call 800.797.1289.
Note: Vaccinations and medications are not included in your R-Health membership.