Are you a talented, passionate IT professional who will embrace the challenge of managing complex IT needs in a fast-growing company at the forefront of healthcare innovation?
R-Health is dedicated to providing innovative, technology-enabled Primary Care to our members. Our philosophy prizes a deep and enduring relationship between our care teams and our members, and the effective and seamless use of technology to facilitate this relationship. We have 10 Primary Care practices, in 4 states, and we are growing rapidly.
We are seeking a creative, ambitious IT Manager to own all aspects of our day-to-day technology operations and new initiatives. You will be the go-to person for all IT-related issues at our corporate headquarters as well as our growing number of remote practice locations. Your mission will entail ensuring our clinical and management teams have the technology tools they need to deliver exceptional, life-changing care to our patients each and every day.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Researching and implementing best practices for scalable network infrastructure in our unique environment (many small, geographically distributed locations with high security requirements)
- Working with managed services provider to ensure proper protocols for new user onboarding, regular reporting, user support, hardware procurement and network maintenance
- Managing and implementing rigorous security practices (e.g. updating SSL certificates on our Web App, responding to pen test action list, performing and documenting monthly user audits)
- Ensuring SharePoint is properly configured with appropriate security groups for different clinical practices
- Maintaining accurate inventory of IT hardware across disparate, remote locations
- Configuring online help content system and providing support for diverse users ranging from frontline clinical team to corporate leadership
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTE
- Strong desire to take ownership of multiple technology-related projects
- Uncanny ability to solve problems using technology
- Demonstrable experience as an ‘IT guru’ for a growing organization
- Prior responsibility for configuring and maintaining multiple enterprise-level software platforms
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related work experience
- 5+ years of experience
We offer a generous compensation package, including salary, bonus, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with a company match.
This position is full-time and is located in our Elkins Park, PA office. Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.