Are you a talented, passionate HR professional who will embrace the challenge of nurturing a dynamic culture and recruiting exceptional talent in a fast-growing company at the forefront of healthcare innovation?
R-Health is dedicated to providing innovative, technology-enabled Primary Care to our members. Our philosophy prizes a deep and enduring relationship between our care teams and our members, and the effective and seamless use of technology to facilitate this relationship. We have 10 Primary Care practices, in 4 states, and we are growing rapidly.
We are seeking a creative, ambitious HR Manager to lead all aspects of our HR operations. You will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues. Your mission will entail recruiting All-Star clinical and non-clinical talent and ensuring we have all the tools, strategies and policies in place to enable our amazing team to continue to grow and thrive.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Shaping a positive culture that empowers success across the entire organization
- Talent management, including employee relations, professional development and total rewards
- Leading our recruiting initiatives for both clinical and non-clinical team members
- Ensuring our employment policies and compliance are current and support our organizational goals
- Onboarding new team members
- Managing a performance appraisal system that drives exceptional performance
- Designing and maintaining HR systems and processes
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Love for people and a passion for helping others succeed
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional listening and presentation skills
- Proven work experience as an HR leader
- In-depth knowledge of HR compliance requirements and best practices
- Strong knowledge of HR systems and software solutions
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience recruiting clinical talent, including physicians and medical assistants is a big plus
We offer a generous compensation package, including salary, bonus, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with company match.
This position is full-time and is located in our Elkins Park, PA office. Email resume , cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.