We are looking for a Clinical Performance Navigator to join the dynamic R-Health team. The Clinical Performance Navigator is responsible for providing support for practice transformation initiatives, including CPC+, MSSP ACO, enhancing EMR and population health activities. The position will also provide oversight and practice support for quality improvement services and population health activities. The Clinical Performance Navigator will attend R-Health meetings and CMS CPC+ meetings and participate in agenda preparation and meeting minute distribution, as needed. The position reports to the Assistant Vice President of Clinical Performance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
- Supports and leads Practice Improvement Efforts
- Secure key stakeholder engagement, reinforce expectations, and ensure completion of tasks related to CPC+.
- Develop individualized project plans, including deliverables, milestones, and assignments.
- Coordinate and provide detailed content knowledge, best practices, and other technical assistance, including CPC+ requirements, EMR enhancement, Population Health implementation and related efforts.
- Assist practices in the collection of CPC+, GPRO/ACO data collection and reporting and other payor quality improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and report progress toward project goals and objectives.
- Participates in Population Health and CPC+ efforts
- Participates in planning and development of CPC+ learning activities, including working with R-Health Performance Teams to manage all aspects of these and other learning activities.
- Provides oversight, direction, and support for CPC+ practices in their efforts to transform
- Provides expert advice to R-Health participants on the development, communication and implementation of key issues related to CPC+, including:
- Clear vision and strategy on how practices will successfully maintain CPC+ model requirements
- Expected timeline for practice participants to implement agreed upon strategy
- Other activities and policies that support effective and measurable practice transformation
- Stays abreast of new developments and industry trends related to CPC+, clinical quality improvement, population health and other assigned program(s).
- Performs population health outreach activities for select population as directed by the Clinical Performance Team
- Manages ad hoc programs and projects as needed.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree in health or related field
- Experience with CMS CPC+ program standards.
- In-depth understanding and minimum 3-year direct experience in using clinical quality improvement models and methods
- In-depth understanding and minimum 3-years direct experience in population health management
- Excellent program management skills with demonstrated experience in managing wide range of clinical and/or administrative programs with excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated strong writing skills; excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and to collaborate with teams of individuals in diverse settings, with solution-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of value-based healthcare preferred.
- Knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Office.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.