Care for patients in an innovative model focused on patient care and provider satisfaction.
R-Health is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering outstanding, relationship-based primary care and helping our patients achieve their best health. We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team in Hatfield, PA. Our Nurse Practitioners enjoy a fantastic quality of life and earn a competitive salary while making a real difference in patients’ lives.
We are an innovative company that…
- Delivers More. Our providers have the time to listen to patients and coordinate their healthcare.
- Believes care should be personal. Our providers have the time to nurture enduring relationships with patients.
- Aims to keep patients healthy and happy. Our providers take the time necessary to educate patients about their health.
- Advocates primary care. We believe superior primary care is the key to achieving optimum health.
R-Health Family Nurse Practitioners collaborate with R-Health physicians to provide care to well and sick patients ages 2 years to retirement at R-Health-managed Direct Care practices while being supported by our wonderful clinical leaders.
Qualifications for this Family Nurse Practitioner Include:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Nurse Practitioner certification in Family Care from either ANCC or AANP.
- Active Pennsylvania license.
- 5+ years of nursing experience.
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in Primary Care preferred.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Procedural skill is a plus.
- Able to see pediatric patients 2 years and older.
- Ability to use basic office software products.
- Ability to connect with patients on a clinical and as personal level.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to provide guidance to patients in-person, on the phone, through email, text, and video communication.
- Knowledge of patient centered medical home concepts a plus.
R-Health Nurse Practitioners help patients achieve their best health by performing the following job tasks:
- Collaborate with physicians to provide care to both well and sick patients in the outpatient practice setting. Educates patents in order to promote wellness, prevent health problems, maintain current health and intervene in acute or chronic illness.
- Perform patient assessment including past medical history, checking vitals, review of symptoms, physical examination, medication review, and other health screenings.
- Diagnose and treat routine medical conditions while also providing health education.
- Coordinate all professional medical services required for patients
- Prescribe and dispense medication form on-site dispensary.
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment.
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options.
- Communicate findings of a patient assessment or exam and identify potential gaps in care.
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical condition.
- Work proactively with leadership and fellow team members.
Apply today to learn more about R-Health’s exciting opportunities and how you can make a difference in patients’ lives while improving your own well-being.