Fall in Love with Primary Care Again!
Get off the treadmill and practice medicine in an innovative model focused on patient care and physician satisfaction.
R-Health is a fast-growing organization dedicated to delivering outstanding, relationship-based primary care and helping our patients achieve their best health. We are looking for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join our growing team. Our physicians enjoy a fantastic quality of life and earn a competitive salary while making a real difference in patients’ lives.
Qualifications for this Primary Care Physician position include:
- Board certified in Family Medicine.
- Current and valid state medical license.
- Ability to connect with patients on a clinical and personal level.
- Willingness to collaboratively manage patient care with members of the patient’s care team.
- Passion for innovative, value-based primary care.
- Maintenance of all CME requirements for continued licensing and certification.
Some of the benefits our physicians enjoy include:
- The ability to concentrate on patient care – not bureaucratic administrative tasks.
- A satisfying work/life balance. Our doctors have fewer patients on their panels, and barely any administrative tasks. You’ll have more time for your personal life!
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A simple to use EMR that is focused on clinical care. More face time, less screen time!
- Being a contributing member of a dynamic team of experienced professionals.
R-Health is an innovative company that…
- Delivers More . Our doctors have the time to listen to patients and coordinate their healthcare.
- Believes care should be personal . Our doctors have the time to nurture enduring relationships with patients.
- Aims to keep patients healthy and happy. Our doctors take the time necessary to educate patients about their health.
- Advocates primary care . We believe superior primary care is the key to achieving optimum health.
Apply today to learn more about our exciting opportunities and how you can make a difference in patients’ lives while improving your own well-being.